Being first point of contact is always important for any business.
This role is working on a rolling temporary contract.
The position will be based just outside of the city centre L5 working Monday - Friday 12.30pm-5pm paying £7.50 per hour.
Meaning no early starts and no weekends!!
What will be expected within this role -
• Handling incoming calls regarding any queries
• Dealing face to face with customers
• Providing a professional customer service
• Liaising with other departments/tenants
• Following correct safety procedures (signing in and out of customers)
• Distributing post
Experience required -
• Experience working on a reception
• Excellent levels of customer service
• Confident in MS Office
• Experience working face to face, meeting and greeting customers
• Onsite Parking
• Unlimited access to refreshments
• Weekly pay
• Holiday pay
• Pension scheme
• Immediate start available
• Full access to REED benefits
If you are interested in joining my client whilst being the first point of contact please send your CV to Kimberly.email@example.com
We are looking for someone with relevant experience and available immediately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job