Receptionist -Vertas Group Limited
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the Eastern region. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. You will be expected to provide an efficient front line service to staff, customers, and partner organisations. Duties will include the undertaking of a comprehensive range of administrative duties to support the efficient delivery of services within Vertas.
- Receptionist duties
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Dealing with vulnerable young adults
- Manage a room booking system
- Place orders for supplies and services and maintain stock levels
- Answer telephone calls
- Provide an efficient and customer focused first point of contact
- Provide information about services to internal and external customers
- Work flexibly to provide cover for team members
- Provide efficient administration, sending and responding to emails from internal and external and customers
- Manage complaints, escalating where appropriate.
- Maintain office records and filing systems, including electronic systems.
In addition to these function the role holder is required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required by the roles Line Manager.
The Receptionist will have:
- Clear and excellent Communication both written and verbal
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- A commitment to providing first class customer service
- An ability to manage difficult situations in a challenging environment
- Excellent conflict management skills
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job