A leading Harley Street clinic are looking to recruit a 'Medical Receptionist'.
The role is paying £24K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have experience working as a 'Medical Receptionist' in a private clinic.
The position is full time - 37.5 hours per week. Hours will be five 7.5-hour shifts Monday to Friday of 7:45-16:15, 11:00-19:30 or 12:00-20:30. This position will involve work on Saturdays on a rotational basis of typically 1 in 4. Overtime accrued during the week or for Saturday work can be paid or taken as time off in lieu by agreement with management.
- Meet and greet guests courteously and warmly on arrival
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
- Set up consulting rooms for the day and close up at the end of the day
- Manage the waiting and reception areas
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Enter patient information into computer systems
- Generate invoices
- Collect payments
- Keep records of payments
Required Skills -
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an advantage
- General computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office Suite)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent presentation and phone manner
- Good general professionalism, including confidentiality and work ethic
- A warm and welcoming manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!