We are recruiting for a Receptionist at an exceptional 4-star hotel based in the beautiful Cotswold countryside. Providing great benefits, our client is looking someone who has a passion for exceptional customer service to join the busy team. This is a full-time permanent position, working on a rotational shift basis.
We are looking for someone who has the passion and ability to give guests that exceptional customer experience. This is an excellent opportunity and not to be missed!
What they're looking for:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Positive work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Ideally experience and passion to work within a customer service/receptionist role
- Driving licence due to location
Some of your duties will include:
- Being the face of the hotel, checking guests in and out
- Dealing with all guest enquires and following them through
- Organisational duties
Some of your benefits will be:
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted accommodation
- Beautiful surroundings
If you have the skills and experience required above and don't want to miss out on the opportunity to work at a fantastic hotel, don't hesitate to apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job