NJR are currently working in partnership with an international and national law firm providing a full-service offering spread across 4 UK offices with additional coverage in the Middle & Far East. This is a lovely opportunity for a professional and well presented individual to join the large Manchester office as a Front of House Receptionist.
This will be a varied and busy role where no two days will be the same. Working as an integral part of the fee earner support team typical daily duties will include;
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and re-directing to the appropriate Partner or employee
- Taking accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Greet clients and deal with deliveries
- Organise meeting room bookings
- Ensuring that the necessary catering and presentational facilities are provided for each room booking
- Ensuring that the meeting room(s) are cleared after use, including loading and unloading the dishwasher as required
- Responsible for setting up telephone and video conference calls
- Maintaining the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Manage seminars - ordering food, equipment, badges etc.
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist Post Room and/or the PAs with admin and basic typing tasks as required
- Manage staff absences (recording whereabouts)
- This list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and may be subject to change depending on the needs of the business
Candidates applying should be well presented with first class communication skills as reception cover will be required. To be successful you will have previous experience working in an administrative capacity, ideally within professional services. The ability to communicate with professionals at all levels is essential, as are good basic IT skills.