We are currently seeking a RECEPTIONIST on a Job Share basis for our global sales & manufacturing business based in Kidderminster. A respected international leader in our market, we have been producing high quality products for over 230 years, with prestigious customers all around the world.
This position attracts a salary of £9,400 per annum equivalent to circa £8/hr over a 22.5 hour week.
As a RECEPTIONIST you will be expected to undertake the following key activities:
- Convey a professional and efficient, yet friendly, first impression of the brand
- Welcome visitors and handle telephone enquiries on behalf of the business
- Arrange meetings, conferences, hospitality & international travel
- Process invoices ready for payment by the agreed deadlines
- Work with in-house systems, procedures & IT infrastructure
- Resolve queries
- Foster a strong and collaborative relationship with your job share partner
- Form part of a small reception based administration team supporting the head office function
The ideal RECEPTIONIST will display the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- An innate ability to prioritise, problem solve & use initiative
- Advanced IT skills, especially Microsoft Office
- GCSE Grade C or above in both English language and mathematics, or equivalent
- Self-motivated, out-going with a positive "can do" attitude and flexible approach.
This is a RECEPTIONIST position, working 12.30pm till 5.00pm, Monday through till Friday on a job share basis with a requirement to provide holiday, sickness and other cover depending on the needs of the business.