35 hours per week 9am -5pm
We are recruiting for our client based in Pocklington. This is a diverse and busy role working on a reception. To apply for this role, you should have previously worked in a similar role, be smart in appearance and have an excellent telephone manner.
What does the role involve?
- To attend to clients who have appointments/do not have appointments
- To enter new details on the system
- To attend to deliveries left with reception as appropriate
- To ensure fax machine is in good working order/order cartridges as required
- To manage distribution of incoming faxes, ensuring they reach the correct destination asap.
- To take payments from clients in accordance with the Cash Handling Policy
- To prepare the reception appointment chart daily and maintain diaries for team and meeting room
- To send and receive emails
- To search for client information on database as and when required
- Advise Branch Manager of daily sickness
- Ensure reception area is always tidy and welcoming
- To be responsible for locking the front door at the official closing time and opening in the morning
- To be responsible for keeping strong room records
- Ordering couriers
- Updating Fire Head Count List/procedure to follow in case of fire
- Carry out the weekly tests of fire alarm and panic alarm
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.