GREAT TEMPORARY POSITION:
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our client. Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
More duties include the below:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying.
Hours of working: 8am - 5pm
Days working: Monday - Friday
Pay rate: £7.50ph - £8.50ph
Location: Stockport, Cheadle, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Knutsford
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.