Receptionist, Insurance Company, Central London, up to £22,000
Are you looking for a new role? Do you have some reception experience? Then send your CV ASAP!
I am currently working with one of the leading, Llyods of London, Insurance brokerage. Their specialised and dedicated staff have combined expert London and International knowledge. They specialise in various areas of insurance and pride themselves on knowing and servicing their clients needs as well as their extensive market knowledge.
Due to an increase in staff and continued success they have recently moved into a brand new office (based in central London), consequently, they are looking for a new receptionist. The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting all external clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are equipped appropriately
- Supporting the FD with any admin duties
- Answer/Screen all incoming phone calls
- Deal with all incoming emails
- Order all stationary
- Liaising with the EA to ensure all admin task are completed
- Update calendar's/meetings
Successful Candidates MUST posses the following:
- Great communication skills
- Experience working on a reception
- Be extremely proactive to find where you can help
- Great organisation skills
In return you will receive a fantastic salary of up to £22,000 (based on experience)!!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.