Liverpool City Centre
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator to join a highly regarded professional services company based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. This is a full-time, permanent role working 35 hours per week, with shifts between 8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. As you will be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors to the office, we are looking for a highly professional, corporate receptionist to represent the company in a professional manner. Your hard work will be rewarded, with a highly competitive salary up to £18,000 and benefits package.
Duties will include:
* Ensuring calls are answers in a timely manner
* Operating a busy switchboard
* Redirecting calls and taking messages as appropriate
* Handling meeting room booking requests
* Arranging video / audio equipment
* Providing refreshment for meetings as appropriate
* Liaising with IT and Facilities teams when required
* Dealing with all enquiries in a professional manner
* Ensuring the client areas and meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard at all times
* Raising any issues through to the team manager as well as Facilities as and when required.
* Allocating client/ external visitor car park spaces as appropriate in line with the team's policy and procedures
* Signing visitors in / out effectively and allocating access passes to external visitors as required.
Skills and experience required:
* Front of house
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.