Are you an experienced Receptionist seeking a new role? Would you like to work for a successful and established organisation in modern and prestige offices?
If so we have an ideal role for you.
Our client would like to recruit a Receptionist to join their team.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing a Reception/guest service to ensure visitors are met and greeted in a suitable manner, including the handling of deliveries and postal services.
- Welcome all visitors, offering refreshments and notify relevant staff of the guests' arrival.
- Management of reception In-Box and Outlook Calendar to ensure that all meeting catering requests are actioned.
- Being the primary contact for meeting requests and support of the facilities, ensuring they sufficiently resourced, equipped and are clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the reception area is tidy and that all documentation and publications are up to date.
- Manage distribution of all in-coming business communications, goods and packages received at reception in a timely manner.
- Ensuring adequate levels of stationery, consumables and kitchen supplies are maintained.
Our client would like to recruit someone who has reception experience, and have a helpful, sincere manner.
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9am-5:00pm.
Company benefits include: 25 days holiday and company pension scheme
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply today.
We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.