My client, a provider of flexible office space solutions across London are currently recruiting a Receptionist for one of their Business Centres in the heart of the City. The Receptionist will be the face of the centre, will be the first point of contact for all calls and visitors. You will be a crucial part of the centre team, and you’ll be involved in all the centre support.Duties to include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all visitors and clients
- Managing the reception area
- Ensure quick and smooth use of the switchboard, forwarding messages and emails
- Arrange meetings, catering and couriers
- To ensure the Business Centre directory is up to date
- Administrative and clerical duties as required
- Work closely with the security team
- 1.5+ years Front of house/Reception
- Proficient with all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of switchboards would be advantageous
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with any relevant supporting qualification.
- Receptionist Duties