Receptionist, Central London, £26000 Corporate Office
Our client, a well know multinational with a financial offshoot are currently looking for a receptionist to join their team. With amazing modern corporate offices based in the heart on the city, this is a fantastic opportunity which won't be around for long.
My client is currently recruiting a receptionist to come on board and be the first point of contact for their office. They are looking for a well rounded, dynamic individual who is looking to learn new skills and as such doors will open for progression and a bright career
Your main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manning reception - ensuring the company is represented well.
- Answering and directing all incoming calls and enquiries via switchboards.
- Manage meeting room bookings (including external stakeholders) and ensure meeting rooms are equipped and presentable.
- Handle a high volume of emails.
- Creating all documents, reports and presentations.
- Provide administrative support on an ad hoc basis.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Experience working as a receptionist
- Be bubbly, outgoing and be able to work with an amazing team
- Desire to improve their receptionist skills and learn new tasks
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Be highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Literate on all Microsoft Office packages including outlook
In return you will receive the following:
- Amazing working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- A Competitive Salary of between £22,000 and £26,000
- 23 Days holiday, plus an amazing benefits package for the right candidate
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.