Opportunity to join an established business in central Windsor within a varied reception and administration role.
• first point of contact for all visitors
• taking calls and messages in a professional manner
• providing administration support
• running errands
• ensure the facilities are running smoothly
• respond to emails and enquiries
• support assistant manager with ad-hoc tasks
• support client with PA work by writing up letters, managing diaries and other admin work
This is a really great opportunity for someone who may be looking for a step up in their current administrative role and offers job responsibility, development and a fast paced and fun environment.
You must have a very friendly and positive demeanour and provide a welcoming service to all clients and visitors. Also, you must have reasonable Word and Excel skills as you will be providing administrative support.
There is on-site parking available; the role would suit someone who lives within an easy commute of Central Windsor. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more please contact us today and send over your CV!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.