Exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to take on a varied role, for an award winning Real Estate Firm
Your new company
This company is an award winning property & real estate firm, operating within the UK and European Markets. They are looking for an experienced Receptionist who can manage the Front of House as well as provide Office Support.
Your new role
As the new Receptionist, you will have a varied and exciting role. Your role will be split into Front of House duties and Office Support duties.
Your Front of House duties will include but not limited too:
- Managing switchboard
- Professional presentation and first point of contact for clients
- Booking meeting rooms, setting up these rooms, food & drink requirements
- Stock replenishment and stationery
- Accepting deliveries and arranging couriers
Your Office Support duties will include but not limited too:
- Assistance with booking travel and hotel accommodation - delivering accurate travel plans to the team
- Logistics of travel and accommodation for events - liaising with external companies
- Assisting with company events e.g. Christmas/Summer Party
- Maintaining databases and records - CRM
- Website updates
- Franking of post
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a well presented and professional individual who is confident meeting new people such as high net worth individuals, clients etc.
You will be well spoken, you are the first point of contact for stakeholders so exceptional communication skills are crucial for this role.
You will be friendly and engaging individual, clearly motivated to learn and will be a proactive individual.
Previous experience from a property or a professional services background will be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 plus benefits, and have the opportunity to take on responsibility that a typical Receptionist may not necessarily have. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to gain some Marketing/Events experience also.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. The client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible. The interview process will be a telephone interview and one face-to-face interview.