No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was accredited with a 1* status by Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting RECEPTIONISTS who will deliver our award winning service which our company is known for.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· £9.20 per hour
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Discounted gym memberships
· On and off the job training
· Free meal on shift
· Free lounge visits
· Great working environment!
ROLE OF RECEPTIONISTS:
· To have great organisational skills, along with a calm and welcoming personality during anytime of the day
· Being responsible for the cash and card handling on your shift and following correct banking procedures
· To have strong Computer skills with attention to detail in areas of paperwork and computer entries
· To take responsibility for communicating flight information to our guests as well as liaising with other airport operators
· Acknowledging guests who are waiting to check in, greeting every guest warmly on arrival, being calm and friendly, and maintaining guest confidence in No1 Lounges. Thanking guests as they leave
· Having a complete knowledge of all partners, ticket types, card schemes, current promotions etc., (training provided).
· Managing lounge capacity intelligently to ensure pre-bookings and partner airline guests can be accommodated, with the fewest number of walk-ups turned away;
· Checking-in accurately on reservations system and processing payments correctly and efficiently.
You will be IT literate. You’ll be ideal for this role if you’re able to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines. This role requires a strong dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
We are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No1 Lounges. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit our website.
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'