A leading private clinic based in Chelsea, SW London are looking to recruit a 'Medical Receptionist'.
The role is paying £23 - 24K.
You MUST have previous experience working as a 'Medical Receptionist'.
The main duties of your role will include:
- Ensuring reception areas & with HCA that all consulting rooms are kept fully stocked and tidy;
- Diary management/ booking of all appointments;
- Switchboard cover;
- Invoicing patients at reception;
- Liaising with all patients, visitors, consultants and users of the centre;
- General administrative duties such as filing, posting of letters, notes preparation;
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing post;
- Friendly and knowledgeable patient service of the highest standards;
- Consultant and practitioner support;
- Administration and maintenance of the ultrasound service;
- High quality administration aiming for error free targets;
Reception duties and patient services:
- Greet all patients and create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere for patients;
- Ensure reception and waiting areas are kept tidy and clean at all times;
- Obtain all client details promptly and accurately and maintain accurate patient registration from database;
- Answer all telephone calls promptly;
- Book and manage all appointments, manage delays and conflicts between appointments;
- Promote the sale of retail products;
- Regularly update the patient e-mail list for newsletter;
- Produce invoices for all consultations and services and obtain payments;
- Do daily cash, cheque and card payments reconciliation;
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job