• To manage the reception area greet guests and provide general administration support.
• This is a key role within the business and we are seeking someone with experience.
• We require someone who is keen to make the role very much their own and take pride in running a smooth and highly efficient reception service.
• The role will initially be a Part-Time position, with a view to becoming Full Time within 6-9 months.
• Hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday, Thursday & Friday (occasionally subject to change with notice)
• Salary £NMW
• Welcome visitors and make refreshments
• Managing incoming telephone calls; transferring or dealing with inquiries
• Managing e-mailboxes for reception & enquiries
• Directing visitors, preparing and tidy meeting rooms, making refreshments.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area
• Booking in jobs, using IRIS software
• Sending reminders to clients for VAT and Accounting paperwork
• Incoming and outgoing post management & recording
• Taking payments using online system, cash & cheques management
• Scanning and saving documents
• Contributing to team effort by assisting with administration, letter typing and ad-hoc duties
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication - English must be proficient.
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Customer Focus
• Highly Organised
• Handles Pressure
How To Apply:
Send a cover letter and a copy of your CV detailing your experience, notice period (if applicable) and availability for interview.
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE, CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
About Steedman & Company, Steedman and Company are one of the UK’s leading independent accountants, tax consultants and business advice firms. With over 30 years of history and experience, we are a highly professional friendly team.
- Administrative Support
- Receptionist Duties