Media Law Firm seeking a highly experienced and flexible Receptionist. Offering £26,500 plus lots of benefits
Your new company
Our client is a West London Law Firm based in who are well known for their expertise in the Technology, Media, and Entertainment industries. They are now looking to recruit an exceptional and highly experienced Receptionist. Hours: 10.30 am - 7.00 pm (4 days) 8 am - 4.30 pm (1 day)
Your new role
As the Receptionist, this will involve working within a team of Receptionists/Switchboard operators to ensure the smooth running of the company Reception and Switchboard.
Working on Reception with one other team member on a rota basis or when required to cover holidays and absence.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Adhering to company guidelines when covering the Reception area.
- Sharing the reception responsibilities with the other team member.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors at Reception and advising the appropriate person of their arrival.
- Dealing with the arrival of couriers/deliveries and following the signing in procedures and notifying the recipient of the delivery.
- Booking cabs, taxis and couriers and updating the necessary logs to keep an accurate record of the bookings to match against the invoices when they come in.
- Managing the booking processes for the meeting rooms and keeping accurate records electronically.
- Liaising with our Housekeepers regarding refreshments for meeting room bookings.
- Liaising with the IT Department to set up IT equipment for use in the meeting rooms.
- Handling calls on a screen based Avaya System.
- Working on Avaya Switchboard
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate these key skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent telephone presence when answering calls,
- Able to multi-task when greeting clients and stakeholders,
- Cope to with a varying workload,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills,
- Team player who can support colleagues in a helpful manner.
- Ability to build good working relationships with the team, clients, staff and visitors.
- Ability to stay calm and un-phased in often demanding situations and when dealing with high profile clients.
- Flexibility when required to alter hours to cover absences from time to time.
- A flexible attitude towards new technologies and changes in working practices.
- Confident working discretely especially when surrounded by celebrity clients.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a salary of £26,500 plus a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, group income protection and life assurance, pension scheme with employer contribution, free lunch, cycle to work scheme, fitness classes, well being programme to name but a few.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.