Receptionist job Swindon, £14,000 - £18,000 on a Pro Rata basis.
Your new company
Our clients are a leading manufacturing business. They lead the way in innovative thinking, fresh designs and development of products. They have a high focus on quality and an effective supply chain meaning they pride themselves on their high quality products and customer satisfaction.
They are looking to recruit a new receptionist to sit on their front of house, representing their brand and company. This is an absolutely vital part of their company so they are looking to hire a fantastic candidate. This is a great opportunity to join their successful and friendly team!
Your new role
- Answering and directing all incoming calls and enquiries.
- Handle a high volume of emails.
- Manage and book couriers and receive incoming deliveries and post - this is extremely high volume.
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure the showroom and meeting rooms are equipped and presentable.
- Act as the front of house - ensuring the company is represented well.
- Working closely with the senior management team to provide administrative support, mostly on a one-to-one basis.
- Creating all documents, reports and presentations.
- Provide administrative support on an ad hoc basis.
- Assisting the Office Manager and on event organisations and design team on best sellers
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working as a receptionist
- Desire to improve their receptionist skills
- Experience in a busy office/front of house
- A proactive work ethic
- Be highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Literate on all Microsoft Office packages including outlook
What you'll get in return
This job will require you to work Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm. In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £21,000 (dependant on experience)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Call Catherine Clayton at Hays Swindon on .