RECEPTIONIST NEEDED AT A GLOBAL INSURANCE FIRM BASED IN THE CITY. 5 MONTH FTC
Your new company
An international insurance firm are in need of a Receptionist on a 5 month fixed term contract. They are a global company that provide a friendly and corporate environment to work in. You will be based between two location in the City and will need to be flexible with shift patterns.
Your new role
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients.
- Utilise company switchboard and take calls.
- Booking taxis and occasional couriers.
- General reception duties.
- Meeting and greeting brokers.
- Assisting brokers - registering and logging in.
- Meeting Room Bookings:
- Organising equipment through Building Support.
- Liaising with Catering, follow up on food orders.
- Booking Video Conferences.
- Checking all bookings and updating the daily catering and equipment spreadsheet
- Company apartments booking
- Other administrative duties (chauffeur bookings, for example)
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as specified by the manager
The Reception team works on a shift rotation basis, therefore you must be able to commit to all of the following working hours: 8.00am - 4.00pm, 8.30am - 4.30pm, 9.00am - 5.00pm, 9.30am - 5.30pm.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have worked in a corporate front of house background previously. You will have to have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within the business. You will need to be flexible when working the shift times and be able to work from both locations. Previously reception experience is a must.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a global insurance firm. You will receive a competitive salary and gain valuable front of house experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.