You will be working as part of a busy team to provide information and a friendly and efficient reception and administration service for the benefit of patients and staff.
The post holder will need to demonstrate a versatile, proactive approach to their duties in order to meet the variety of needs the position demands. They will require good organisational skills, good time management and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate must show enthusiasm and motivation and a genuine commitment to providing the highest standards of customer service to all clients and practitioners of the Clinic.
- To provide excellent, friendly, professional and efficient customer service at all times.
- To meet and greet all those attending the clinic, in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- To organize and process blood test requests.
- Responsible for the registration and inputting of all new patient data onto the in-house computer system
- To promptly answer all telephone calls, dealing with queries where possible and passing the enquirer onto the appropriate department or taking messages. To handle all enquiries with professionalism from patients, the public, medical and clinical staff
- Responsible for making relevant appointments as requested by patients, staff and practitioners
- To ensure the availability of all patient questionnaires, relevant clinic notes and blood test results prior to consultations.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.