We are currently seeking a receptionist for an office comprising of almost 100 professional staff. This will suit somebody with previous reception experience who is enthusiastic with a professional manner.
This is a client facing role dealing with a range of tasks from dealing with calls from both internal and external clients, to booking meeting rooms and providing advice to staff and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Ensuring all duties are performed to a high standard in a pleasant, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Meeting and greeting clients and all visitors in a way that enhances a professional and corporate image
- Managing event requests for client hospitality to include client meetings and large scale events, and internal networking events
- Maintaining the professional appearance of the reception area and meeting rooms
- Operating a PC based switchboard dealing with all incoming calls, ensuring a prompt response to all enquiries
- Responsibility for the administration of meeting rooms for the office, including organising refreshments and lunches and working with the catering team to ensure all runs smoothly
- Working closely with team colleagues, identifying opportunities to assist others and to ensure that tasks are completed and deadlines are met
- Previous experience working as a receptionist is essential.
- Good MS office suite experience
- Excellent organisational skills, professional, confident and possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, and are flexible in your approach to work