I am currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist, offering an opportunity to utilise and expand your skill set within a large business based in Birkenhead, just 10 minutes from Liverpool City Centre. Working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday with shifts between the hours of 7.30am - 6pm.
* Acting as first point of contact to the centre - meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
* Contacting and informing all employees of visitor arrivals
* Adhering to health and safety/security procedures, managing the signing in process of each visitor - issuing visitor passes to each individual
* General administrative duties, supporting building manager
* Maintaining the general upkeep of the reception area
* Answering all incoming calls and forward when appropriate
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Flexible attitude in relation to weekend/bank holiday cover when necessary
* Previous reception experience
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
* Excelled interpersonal and communication skills
* A proven, high attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office packages
If the above reflects your skills and experience, please click to below to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.