Our client has a unique opportunity available for 3 Receptionists to join the team in Cirencester. Joining on a full time or part time permanent basis, they are offering a basic salary of £16,500 per annum(£8.46 per hour for the part time role).
They are the UK’s leading intermediary for Private Healthcare. Every year, they help thousands of clients across the UK find the best value Private Healthcare Insurance.
They work on behalf of a panel of leading insurers. No other intermediary or broker places more business with these insurers than they do.
What they are looking for in the Receptionists:
Do you have experience handling calls in a busy office environment? If the answer is yes then they would like to hear from you!
Their reception team are a vital part of their business and they are looking to add to their established and friendly team. They are looking for motivated and professional individuals who are looking to establish their career within a successful organisation.
To be successful as one of their Receptionists, you must be able to highlight:
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Effective communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- A 'can do' attitude
- Dependability, a professional and reliable attitude and a strong team spirit
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
This is a varied and challenging role within a busy administration department. You will be undertaking all activities of a commercial office environment including:
- Answering calls and redirecting to the correct contact
- Taking messages
- Daily administration tasks
- Scanning, printing and quality assuring documents
They are looking for two full time Receptionists to work over a 3-week rotating shift pattern cycle:
- Week 1: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30
- Week 2: Mon-Weds 09:00-17:30 Thurs: OFF Fri: 09:30-18:00 Sat 09:00-17:30
- Week 3: Mon- Thurs 11:30-20:00 Fri- 09:30-18:00
Salary: £16,500 per annum
They are also looking for a part-time evening Receptionist to work:
- Monday – Thursday 17:00-20:00
- Saturday 10:00 – 14:00
Salary: £8.46 per hour
Successful candidates will receive:
- Excellent working environment
- Weekly and monthly departmental incentives
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted PMI
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as one of their Receptionists.