Do you have previous reception experience within a school?
Do you love working within the education sector?
A Primary School, situated in Islington is seeking a School Receptionist with FMS to start in January. Is this the type of position you are looking for? Or do you know anyone who would suit this role? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme. If both answers are yes, then please click the apply button or please spread the word!
* Handling inbound calls from parents
* First point of contact for both parents and children
* Ensuring late arrival of children are logged both manually and on the SIMS Database
* Inputting, recording and creating data on the FMS system
* Responsible for visitor & teacher logs in case of evacuation
* Collecting dinner money
* All Office admin duties
* Previous experience of working with a school is essential
* Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Previous experience of using the SIMS database and FMS
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Must have a warm and welcoming telephone manner
* Must have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
* You will be working within a credited and known school
* Flexible working hours
* Central transport links
* Competitive rates
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London? We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding support and service. If you are interested in this role, then please apply online now.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- SIMS and experience of working in a school