If you are passionate, hardworking and love meeting new people then Osborne Appointments could have the perfect role for you.
We are currently recruiting for our client in Borehamwood who are seeking a Receptionist to join their organisation. The main purpose of the role being to greet all visitors, provide efficient administration support to HR and to coordinate the management of office facilities.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Salary - £19,000 - £19,500
Company Overview – This Company specialise in offering a range of insurance products and services to their customers, including legal and redress schemes, deposit protection and Landlord Insurances.
- To ensure all visitors are greeted, offering refreshments, signing them in and that the relevant member of staff is informed of their arrival.
- Booking all meeting rooms
- Preparation of meeting rooms i.e. refreshments where re required, tidying and organising to maintain a professional standard
- Preparation of lunchtime order forms and ordering of lunches when necessary
- Check calendar to pre-prepare meetings and remind colleagues of key meetings and high profile visits
- Assisting with postal duties
- Manage the use and maintenance of company cars i.e. arrange service and MOTs, ensuring staff are still eligible by carrying out regular checks
- Assisting the PA to CEO with management of company phone contract i.e. renewal and replacement/repairs
- Managing cleaning contract
- Managing parking rota
- Assist with arranging company events, to include the booking of venues and liaising with employees and suppliers
- Support PA to CEO with additional office administration as required
Skills required –
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Receptionist/Office Administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organise own day
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard
- IT Skills/computer proficient
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.