Receptionist - 2 month's - Wellinborough - £8.50 per hour
Your new company
Our client is looking for an experienced receptionist to cover for 4 to 8 weeks in a busy company in Wellingborough starting from January 2018.
Your new role:
You will be the first port of call, for all visitors, and your main duties will be:
- Answering main switch board and taking messages or transferring to correct person
- Manage diary for meeting rooms, view includes taking and editing booking requests
- Greeting all visitors and ensure that they sign in/out.
- Setting up boardrooms for meetings i.e. water glasses etc.
- Making refreshments and dealing with lunch orders for meetings.
- Dealing with incoming post and outgoing post
- Scanning all post in to the relevant post folders.
- Dealing with outgoing post in the afternoon, attaching stamps and taking to the local post office.
- Checking canteen stock levels and placing orders with suppliers.
- Management of the car park.
- Any other administration duties that maybe required
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience as a Receptionist is essential
- IT Proficient; You must be a confident user of Word and Outlook.
- Diary management experience is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, sociable working hours (8.30am - 5.30pm), and a friendly working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.