Are you a well-presented individual with excellent telephone skills?
Have you got a basic knowledge of using systems?
You could be just the person we’re looking for!
The post holder will be responsible for the front of house, welcoming guests to our client’s nationwide company.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing holiday / sickness and leaving spreadsheets for all team members
- Ordering train tickets
- Some financial knowledge of creating purchase orders is beneficial (to cover occasionally but full training will be provided)
- Supporting the Director’s PA
- Other admin tasks
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Room bookings
- Catering - making pots tea/coffee (no food preparation apart from plating biscuits)
delivering to meeting room
- Assisting with passes for the building and car park
- Other reception tasks
- Basic Excel
- Good grammar and spelling
- Basic knowledge of systems
- Switchboard and good telephone manner essential
- Professional image and smart appearance
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!