£16,000 to £16,500 per annum
37 hour working week
I am currently recruiting for a receptionist to join a well established company in central Huddersfield. This is an excellent opportunity and the company offers a friendly and professional working environment and would suit those who are commuting on public transport.
Receptionist duties and responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls, screening calls and taking messages
- Maintaining a presentable, tidy reception area
- Greeting staff and visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Receiving and signing for deliveries
- Maintaining meeting room bookings
- Processing all incoming and outgoing post
- Sorting project paperwork and assisting with administrative work from other departments to support the office manager
Skills and experience required:
- Previous reception experience ideally
- Conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self motivated with a proactive attitude
If you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
#bagnallhopkins #receptionisthuddersfield #officejobshuddersfield #BHbigten
- General Admin
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner