Receptionist - Part Time
As a Receptionist for Xercise4Less you play an important role in our club! You will greet our members, promote and sell fitness products, deal with member enquiries and maintain service standards. In short, you will be a real people person and make our members feel valued.
Why work for Xercise4Less:
- Work for a unique brand.
- Be part of a fast growing company - Xercise4Less has been named in the Sunday Times Fastest Growing Companies list for three years running!
- Be committed to delighting customers and maintaining service standards.
- Have fun at work.
What we're looking for:
- A passion for fitness.
- Experience in a Receptionist role dealing with a high footfall of customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to sell products and services to meet targets.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- £500 pro rata pay rise for every six months’ service [capped].
- Voluntary benefits i.e. free mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free gym membership.
- Free car parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job