My client a well known company in Washington are currently looking for a temporary Receptionist to cover a period of annual leave in their Washington office. Initially the role will be for 10 days but there will be the opportunity to cover further annual leave in the future.
Duties include -
• Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests;
• Control entry and exit of delivery vehicles to and from site;
• Provide general assistance during site visits;
• Meet and greet visitors;
• Organise and maintain diaries and make appointments when requested;
• Deal with incoming email, faxes and post;
• Ensure all outgoing post is processed daily;
• Organise meetings and ensure the hosting manager is well prepared;
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff;
• Deal with correspondence and writing letters, taking minutes when required;
This is an immediate requirement so ideally you will have immediate availability and be able to cover the full holidays.