A dynamic, social and forward thinking firm of Architects whose projects are featured in the Evening Standard is looking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist to join their dynamic team.
They are seeking a personable confident and switched on candidate with a good sense of humour to manage the role of reception and act as their Brand Ambassador building strong relationships with their clients and consultants.
They are looking for someone with proven reception experience along with an excellent telephone manner and professional presentation.
A busy and varied reception role, your daily remit will include:
- Answering telephones/accurate message taking
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Overseeing the reception/kitchen areas and maintaining high standard of tidiness
- Booking and managing meeting rooms, including organising catering requirements
- Process incoming and outgoing post
- Coordinating courier deliveries
- Assist with monitoring and ordering of all office supplies
- Maintain binding and shredding machines and all other electrical equipment
- General admin support
- Assist with events, filing, travel and document retrieval when requested
A great company to work for - get in touch for immediate interview!