Looking for a diverse role in a company with lots of options for progression and mentoring?
This company is offering you the chance plus a performance based bonus, a great office environment, progression options and the chance to progress in the future ideal if you are looking to become a PA, plus other potential avenues.
If you are hardworking, upbeat and looking about joining a company that appreciates you and your previous admin skills please apply before applications close on Monday 12th March.
P.S. Facilities background gets you bonus points, but not essential.
- To provide reception, administrative and facilities support ensuring that resources are organised efficiently to the highest possible standards to meet/exceed expectations within all the departments at Head Office.
- PA support to HR Director
- You are based on the reception desk (not for the whole building-just 1 floor of the company) with another PA (who is PA to PR manager), in big open plan/glass offices, so never alone but always fun but challenging and busy
The Duties :
- Office Admin duties
- PA/Secretarial support to HR Director - Manage and coordinate diary, travel booking, provide ad hoc duties admin duties to the HR team.
- Switchboard duties -communicating with customers.
- Daily maintenance of Meeting Rooms and provide refreshments for meetings where required.
- Responsibility for all postal services and courier services within the office
- Handling internal and external printing and/or scanning requests
- Centralised stationary ordering and printed stationery ordering
- Manage and coordinate room bookings
- Travel bookings as requested
- Ordering working lunches
- Ensure offices are maintained in a good state of repair at all times
- Staff and Visitor entry pass administration.
- Health & Safety Representative - training provided after 3 months service.
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Private Health Care
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Corporate but friendly, hardworking environment
BENEFITS: Private medical, 25 days holiday, cycle to work, performance bonus & progression
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.