This position will be on an ad-hoc basis. Essentially, the role is to cover any sickness, leave or training etc. There will be up to a maximum of 12 weeks per year available but not guaranteed.
Hours and days will vary according to needs; however, the usual working hours for the post are 13:00 - 21:00 Monday to Thursday and 11:30 - 16:30 on a Friday.
The hourly pay will be £9.27 per hour and this is inclusive of an 8.5% pay enhancement for working non-standard hours.
- Answering queries, visitor sign in and directing visitors to locations
- Dealing with face-to-face and telephone enquiries
- Monitoring of the CCTV system and reporting any unusual activities
- Managing booking systems and sending confirmation letters
- Receive and dispatch mail
Successful candidates will be fluent welsh speaking.
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert or call Pippa on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.