Excellent opportunity for a Welsh Speaking Receptionist based in Cardiff City Centre with a competitive hourly rate on a temporary basis. If you are immediately available please get in contact.
- Meet and greet visitors in a courteous manner
- Take messages and be ensure all are passed on to the relevant person
- Ensure reception is kept clean and tidy
- Take and deal with incoming calls
- Appointment booking if necessary
- Potential of a full time position
Skills / Experience
- Professional manner and approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective Oral and Written communication skills in both Welsh and English
- Previous receptionist experience is required
- Immediate start required
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*