Receptionist - Training Department
£18,000 - £20,000 Plus Pension
Are you a personable Receptionist from a training background? Looking for a fast-paced role offering great progression opportunities and an inclusive work environment? If so, read on.
Providing exceptional mobile lifting services, our client is one of the UK’s leading independent mobile crane hire companies. They are now looking for a Receptionist to support the smooth running of their Training Department.
With a strong focus on exceptional customer service, our client is always looking for outstanding individuals to strengthen their team.
Our client believes in investing in their people and opening up opportunities to team members looking to develop their careers. So, if you want to join a growing business, explore your talents and make your mark as part of an important business function, they want to hear from you.
As a Receptionist, you will provide a high-quality front of house service in the office and provide information on our client’s training courses.
Joining a highly-skilled team, you will:
- Greet visitors, associates, contractors and members of the general public
- Ensure that a first-class level of customer service is delivered
- Assist the Training Co-ordinator with facilities management, training enquiries and course booking processes
- Gain a strong understanding of customers’ training requirements and identify the best course for them
- Accurately update the CRM system
- Record and monitor training statistics
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of performing receptionist and administrative duties in a training or similar environment
- Previous of providing high quality customer service in a busy reception environment
- The ability to hold a conversation with someone you don't know for five minutes or more
- A high level of literacy, including Microsoft packages and CRM systems
Friendly and enthusiastic, as a Receptionist, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a highly organised approach. A positive attitude, great time-management abilities and a strong work ethic are also key.
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and act as the friendly face of a leading business. Don’t miss out - apply today.
To apply for the role of Receptionist (Training Department), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Receptionist, Training Co-ordinator, Course Administrator, Administrator, Training Administrator, L&D Administrator, Training Course Co-ordinator, Secretary, Office Administrator, Administration.