Corporate Receptionist - Temporary Immediate start
£9- £10.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Front of House Receptionist on a temporary basis. This is a busy Reception role you will need to be on the ball and be very pro-active! Duties will include;
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Co-ordinate meeting rooms and organise refreshments as required
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone calls and answer phone queries.
- Responsible for organising and setting up video conferences
- Ensure the reception desk is efficiently managed in line with the company’s expectations.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations to arrange meetings when required.
- Maintain the meeting room diary, ensuring that the meeting rooms are well stocked and prepared
- Responsible for dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and liaise with facilities
- Other ad hoc duties as required
We are ideally looking for someone with previous reception experience within a professional services company. You must be smart and extremely well presented with an excellent telephone manner and a professional approach.
- Front House
- Professional Services
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'