Temp to perm job opportunity for leading Consultancy base in London's West End
Hays are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading consultancy based in London's West End (Oxford Circus). This job is working at the flagship head office in a highly corporate setting.
The main purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for visitors to the office, providing outstanding customer service. Main duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms for board meetings including arranging for refreshments
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls and acting as a gatekeeper where appropriate
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
In order to be successful for this job you must have recent experience as a Receptionist, preferably in a corporate environment. This role will start in around a months time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.