Our client was founded some 5 years ago with the sole mission to provide the most secure and seamless authentication experience for enterprises and users.
A privately owned market leader start up, this clients solution enables more informed and truly adaptive access control decisions, putting enterprises and their users back in control by using multiple layers to recognize users through deep learning based upon location, behavior, device and biometrics.
Their clients are enterprises, financial institutions and customer-facing digital services and include some of the world’s largest banks.
Having gone through Series A investment, this client will expand across EMEA, the US and Far East, with plans to double in size in the next 6 months. Due to this focus and growth we are looking for a professional and highly driven Receptionist to manage their Front of House.
Due to continued business demand and expansion, our client is now looking for an energetic and articulate person to help support the general office on Reception at their HQ in the City of London. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong organizational skills, exceptional people skills and be well presented. Their corporate goal is to project a professional "1st" impression and secure someone who is driven my providing top notch customer service.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a professional and friendly manner - announcing their arrival and signing them in with security passes etc.
- Answering the main telephone and fielding calls accordingly, taking/emailing urgent messages
- Being the main point of contact for all meeting room bookings and organizing refreshments etc. for any internal meetings - some diary management (Outlook)
- Assisting with stationery requests, booking taxis, coordinating general office communication and assisting the Senior EA when required
- Keeping the reception area and meeting rooms clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with general housekeeping for the Sales/Engineering office as a whole
- Assist with other office related duties as requested such as Travel, Expenses, Post
- Working 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Required Skills and Attributes
- 1-3 years supporting a busy corporate office
- Strong computer skills (MS Office required - Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Solid Internet skills
- Strong communication skills - open, professional with excellent telephone manner
- Well presented at all times as 1st point of contact for any visitor (Internal & External)
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work well independently and reprioritize constantly when busy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience working in a customer facing environment, ideally on reception
David Charles Associates is a Recruitment Business and Agency and an Employer of Equal Opportunity
- Diary Management
- General Admin
- Meeting Greeting
- Receptionist Duties
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job