Exciting opportunity to join a professional, globally recognised brand, as part of their client and visitor liaison team, to start ASAP.
To be the first line of communication and satisfaction for Clients and Visitors within a busy and Professional Environment, meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner. Maintaining the highest standards of personal appearance and housekeeping whilst acting as an ambassador representing and demonstrating the brand values.
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting and directing customers in a professional manner
- To take and direct messages in a clear and efficient manner in the absence of a staff member
- To assist with sales enquiry management (recording all enquiries as and when they come into the business)
- To build and uphold a high level of rapport with all clients and visitors
- Support other team members with ad hoc duties (organising refreshments etc.)
- To ensure that visitors and clients receive refreshments on arrival and that they receive a full and welcoming experience
- To understand and promote the internal and manufacturer Customer Satisfaction Programme
- To maintain High Standards of Personal Appearance
- To maintain a Reasonable level of knowledge regarding the current market
- To attend and complete any training courses, as deemed necessary by management
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent Phone manner
- Professional Personal Presentation
- Flexibility and availability as required
- Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'