Receptionist/Telephonist (Part Time) - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 Pro Rata FTE depending on experience
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor Gas is looking to recruit an experienced and proactive Receptionist for our Tachbrook Park Head Office. You will be the first point of contact for a wide range of visitors, telephone queries and internal requests. Ideally, you’ll have experience of operating a busy switchboard, although full training will be given. What is more important is that you have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude - providing a smart, professional reception service to Calor visitors and colleagues
The core hours that this role will operate will be 15.30pm to 18.30pm, other shifts may be considered. In addition to the part time hours detailed above, the part time job holder would also be required to provide holiday cover for the two full time posts up to a maximum of 12 weeks per annum. Please kindly note, you would not be expected to work your normal part time shift as well.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Check outstanding / overnight queries for appropriate action, as reported by security.
- Ensure that the reception is in tidy condition as appropriate for the receipt of visitors.
- Record and book out the meeting rooms and equipment.
- Taxi booking and reconciliation of the invoices.
- Answer and distribute internal and external telephone calls.
- To an agreed target.
- Receive visitors, assist them to sign in, issue passes, advise the action in an emergency, hand visitors to the appropriate hosts and ensure that visitors return the passes prior to leaving the building.
- Issue security passes and administer the security pass system.
- Assist with any general queries, which may come from speculative callers.
- Record and action /advise any facility/building queries that may arise, using a contact list.
- To be the point of contact for any building emergency such as a fire. Monitor various alarm panels within the Reception Area
- Hand reception back to security together with any outstanding items of action.
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience of a busy switchboard desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- Pleasant, helpful, cheerful, able to communicate well in person and on the telephone, be flexible enough to work as a team.
- Some keyboard skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the structure and organisation of the company and personnel
- First aider. (Training given)
- Very presentable appearance. Dress code given.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Reception