Receptionist / Switchboard Administrator
Our modern, friendly and professional legal client now require an experienced Receptionist / Switchboard administrator to join their growing team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities…
· Answering the telephone, screening and directing calls
· Taking and relaying messages
· Providing information to callers
· Greeting visitors
· Ensuring knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organisation
· Monitoring visitor access and maintaining security awareness
· Providing general administrative and clerical support
· Preparing correspondence and documents
· Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
· Scheduling and maintaining the appointments diary either manually or electronically
· Organising and maintaining the meeting rooms to a high standard
· Providing refreshments as required to colleagues and visitors
· Controlling reception inventory e.g milk, flowers, biscuits, papers, stationery and so on
· Keeping the reception area a professional, tidy, and clean environment at all times
Hours of work will be 9.00 - 5.30 p.m.
Interviews to start asap therefore please do not hesitate to apply to Liz at TSR Legal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"