We are looking for a highly organised, pro-active and skilled Receptionist or Secretary for a superb company, based in Canterbury.
Are you a good team player, a quick learner and professional in your approach?
This is a busy and varied role where you will ensure that all reception and administrative duties are carried out quickly and effectively. The role involves working for two managers, providing extensive administrative support to the associates and their customers.
- Operate the front reception desk;
- Answer all incoming phone calls and put calls through to the correct people;
- Take and pass on telephone messages promptly and accurately;
- Meet and greet clients/visitors to the office;
- Deal with all incoming correspondence;
- Keep track of incoming records from clients;
- Distribute incoming post, preparation of outgoing post;
- Book couriers;
- Arrange meeting rooms;
- Produce engagement letters for clients, and monitor returns;
- Type correspondence letters, reports and other documents as required;
- Conduct client ID checks;
- Order and maintain office supplies;
- Update and log information on the internal system;
- Maintain accurate and up to date filing for all clients;
- Organise mass mailings such as budget releases etc.
- Carry out other administration duties or ad hoc projects as required.
Previous experience and proven skills required:
- Strong administration skills within an office environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately;
- Proactive approach;
- Happy to work alone and use own initiative;
- Ability to work to, and manage, own deadlines;
- Adaptable and flexible attitude.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.