A Receptionist/Secretary is required to join a high reputable company based within their Tonbridge and Sevenoaks offices. This is an ideal opportunity for a well-spoken professional to join a supportive and friendly team to further develop their already extensive skill set.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Covering reception and the overflow of secretarial work across two professional services offices in Tonbridge and Sevenoaks
- Answering the telephone and distributing calls
- Receiving and assisting clients in reception and dealing with client queries
- Providing refreshments for clients and meetings
- Making appointments using Outlook
- Scanning documents for money laundering purposes
- Scanning confidential documents
- Maintaining computer information
- Assisting with overflow float typing
- Performing other duties commensurate with position as may be reasonably required
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate outstanding skills in touch typing, along with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with people of all levels.
In return, you will be provided with a competitive salary, paid parking and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly team.
To be considered, please contact Neil Simmons.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job