This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support within the office environment.
Permanent, full time employment, working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
What's in it for me?
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Salary of £17,000 - £19,000 dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Bonus day off for Christmas
- 2-3 Social Events annually
- Friday Cake Club
- Greeting Clients in a friendly and polite manner and offering them refreshments
- Answering telephone in a polite and professional manner, transferring calls and taking messages
- Opening and recording of incoming post onto Excel
- All secretarial duties for the directors including diary management and booking appointments with clients
- Audio and copy typing for the accountants using Word and occasional spreadsheets using Excel
- Maintaining money laundering procedures for all new clients. Typing and maintaining of - Typing letters for colleagues
- Making refreshments for staff
- Ordering stationery
- Taking the company banking to the bank once a day
- Filing at least once a week
- Photocopying/sending faxes/scanning documents to email
- Archiving of files
- Administrative duties
- Searching and retrieving information from Iris Database
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time
Whether you are an experienced Receptionist or Secretary, or you have 1 year of experience within an office environment, this role is very much about having the right mind-set.
We are looking for someone presentable and enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude, who takes a proactive approach to their work.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, strong literacy and numeracy skills, along with good IT skills and a high level of attention to detail.
If you are interested in the opportunity and have the requirements for the role, please ensure that your CV is up to date and apply online.
Please note, you will be contacted if shortlisted for the position.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Senior Permanents Consultant- Reed Specialist Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job