Maternity cover 2 days per week
To man the reception to the highest standards in order to provide a professional outlook and a high-quality service to both clients, potential tenants, building occupiers and visitors.
- To act professionally and courteously at all times and maintain good working relationships with tenants and colleagues.
- To be the first point of contact with visitors, tenants, contractors and utility companies, facilitating access and ensuring they meet with the relevant persons where necessary.
- To help enforce Health and Safety Regulations, ensuring that all necessary risk assessments are in place, and monitor Health and Safety testing and standards and to report anything that may cause a hazard immediately to the Building Manager.
- To enforce rigorous visitor signing in/out procedure.
- To facilitate meetings with the onsite Building Manager if required.
- Be responsible for the effective management of people when they report to reception desk.
- To keep the reception desk clear and tidy always.
- To ensure that the common areas and reception area in general are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- To maintain relevant log books, including the Visitor Signing In book, 'Information for Reception’ folder and other log books, noting all contractor visits, incidents and other matters concerning the building.
- To log all onsite faults / breakdowns and inform relevant people.
- To react to the buildings Fire Alarm Systems and act as Fire Warden/Evacuation Coordinator in the event of a building evacuation.
- To maintain effective communication with Senior Receptionist to ensure that effective reception cover and adequate written records are kept at all times.
- To comply with all instructions or requirements in relation to Health and Safety at Work.
- To answer telephone calls both on the tenant and landlord lines and deal with enquiries appropriately and in a courteous manner.
- To monitor stationery supplies and order replacement stock if necessary.
- Maintaining Accident Book and First Aid Book
- Set up and maintain computer records as necessary.
- To check e-mails and act on them when necessary.
- To print / scan / fax documents as required.
- To file documentation as required.
- To monitor activity within the building and report to the Senior Receptionist / Building Manager or Property Management Surveyor anything out of the ordinary.
- To report faults to relevant Engineers as required / requested.
- To view CCTV screens and generally be aware of persons in the building / reception area and on the site as a whole.
.You will be joining an established business with a small friendly professional team
Days Thurs/Friday extra cover required for holidays hours 8.45 to 5.15 - 1 hour lunch - Holidays 20 days plus statutory days pro rata Hourly rate £10 to £10.40 according to age and experience