My client is a leading Kent law firm with an exceptional, long-standing reputation.
They are currently recruiting for a PART-TIME Receptionist/Secretary to work across both the Tonbridge and Sevenoaks offices.
You will need
- understanding of receptionist/secretarial role in professional office
- MS Word and Outlook;understanding of telephone system/call management software.
- Familiar with workings of reception/switchboard preferable.
- Reception and legal experience preferable.
KEY TASKS / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering the telephone and distributing calls
- Receiving and assisting clients in reception and dealing with client queries
- Provision of refreshments for clients and meetings
- Making appointments using Outlook
- Scanning documents for money laundering purposes
- To assist with overflow float typing
Please send your CV to apply for this role
- Secretarial Support
- Receptionist Duties