The successful applicant will be answering the phones, taking telephone messages, transferring calls to colleagues internally, monitoring the sign in and sign out sheet, providing refreshments for guests, booking meeting rooms and collecting post and packages.
To be successful in your application, you must be an experienced Receptionist, ideally a background of working in a criminal justice setting. An Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
If this sounds like you, then please apply now, or call Tasleema at Service Care Solutions on for more information.
The benefits of working for Service Care Solutions as your agency include:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated Probation recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Probation vacancies available throughout the UK
* Payroll service four times a week!!
* Loyalty Bonus Scheme including free televisions, mobile phones and more!
Referral Bonus - We offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks, so please forward our details if you know of someone that may be interested and suitable in the position advertised
- Community Rehabilitation Company
- National Probation Service
- Case Admisitrator
- Case Co-Ordinator