Receptionist / Reception Administrator / Office Admin
Job Title: Receptionist (Part Time - Evenings)
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £17,500 pro rata
Job type: Permanent, Part Time - 20hrs per week
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
The Company is LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and is a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of them is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
They are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to work on a part time basis in the evenings 4pm to 8pm. The role is to provide office and reception support in a busy legal environment during extended office hours. The role will be working autonomously from 6pm, covering a skeleton office.
The Receptionist primary function is to answer calls and deal with any client enquires. However the Receptionist should also be willing to assist with any ad hoc admin tasks whenever possible.
- Answering telephones in a polite and professional manner
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Making refreshments
- Ensuring meeting rooms are prepared
- Completing checklists on a daily / weekly basis as instructed
- Helping to keep the office tidy, may involve manual handling such as handling post sacks.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Reception/Switchboard experience
- Administrative experience
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
Salary and Hours
- Working hours are 4pm-8pm Monday to Friday
- The starting salary for Receptionist is £17,500 (pro rata) dependent on experience. This role is 20 hours per week, that equates to £8,860.76 per annum
They always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives:
- 20 days holiday, (pro rata) rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. In addition the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you are not required to use your holiday entitlement for this period
- 3 holiday buy backs (pro rata) per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death In Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24 hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Evening Secretary, Evening PA, Support Administrator, Support Staff, Business Administrator, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Support, Receptionist, Company Receptionist will also be considered for this role.
- Support Staff
- Office Assistant
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Admin Support
- Support Administrator
- Evening Secretary
- Evening PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"